Roleplayers Legacy

Head To Head: A Superman & Lois RPG/Round Robin

• Owner

A battle had begun between Tal-Ro and Kal-El/Superman on Earth. It was a heated battle in the middle of a desert. Finally, Tal-Ro had Superman pinned down and was just about to deliver the final death blow when both men heard a female voice call out, "Dad, stop!"

Both men were shocked as they turned towards the unknown female.  "Jana?" Tal-Ro asked, "How are you here?"

"Alura sent me. She knew you would try this." Jana answered. "She thought seeing me would appeal to your sense of humanity."

"I care nothing for these humans." He said.

"I don't believe that!" Jana snapped at him. She then glanced to her uncle. "Kal, are you all right?"

"I'm fine, Jana." Kal answered.

Tal-Ro finally says after he has heard enough, "Take her with you. I will give you three days to come to your senses and join me."

Kal nodded and he slid an arm around Jana's shoulders. "Stay close. I'm taking you to my family's farm."

Jana nodded and they flew off toward the Kent Farm

-----------------------

Characters

Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman

Lois Lane: Clark's wife and mother of the twins

Jonathan Kent: One of the twin sons of Clark and Lois's. He doesn't have powers...yet

Jordan Kent: The other twin and he has powers in small bursts.

Tal-Ro/Morgan Edge: Rich Developer who is revealed to be the maternal half-brother of Clark/Kal's.

Jana-Ro(Original Character created by me): Biological daughter of Tal-Ro who was living on Argo with Alura-El (Kal-El's aunt). Her further backstory will be revealed in the RPG by me. She is the same age as the twins(teenage).

General Sam Lane: Father of Lois, father-in-law to Clark/Kal-El, and grandfather of the twins. a no-nonsense, workaholic Army general who is determined to keep America and the world safe from all threats

**I may bring in Lana and her family later**